As a professional pet photographer, I understand the importance of capturing those special moments between pets and their owners. Whether it’s a photo of your horse grazing in the pasture, enjoying cuddles out on the tracks or your dog playing in the heather or woodland, these photos will remind you of those happy times for years to come.
That’s why I’ve been quietly working behind the scenes and have just relaunched my website, keeping my work up to date so that you can see what we can create. I want to keep things simple, and easy to navigate. I also want you to know how your experience will be when you trust me to take your precious moments and create art with them.
I’d love to hear from you, if you find anything that’s not clear or not working, please let me know!
– Choosing locations for your photoshoot
– Selecting your wardrobe for your photoshoot
– Preparing your horse or dog for your session
– Looking after yourself in the run up
– Printing your images
– What happens after your photoshoot
– Complementary services to consider for your photoshoot